Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: cooldreams
Latest promo isn’t available on YouTube yet, but it’s on X. I’m thinking they might release on YouTube tomorrow. Here it is :
https://x.com/_silverashhhh_/status/1907173430333407459?s=46
OMG! The new promo has me grinning ear to ear and blushing like a school girl! God, this show is going to be death of me!
Also, Talha Ahmad, I CAN'T AFFORD TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!! But, I'm afraid I am
I'm on MSM countdown till episode airs 
Talha make being in love Sexy, he's becoming my junoon 
https://x.com/naina25264764/status/1906965825421983877?s=46&t=EW0qLopqCL7RIrZawrvQow
MANIFESTING WITH EVERYHING I HAVE 

https://x.com/kalyanicore/status/1907106423567249586?s=46&t=EW0qLopqCL7RIrZawrvQow
Such a beautiful edit 
https://x.com/unlucky_boy_7/status/1906565746827673904?s=46&t=EW0qLopqCL7RIrZawrvQow
The art of love indeed 🥰
This one is absolutely hilarious 🤣
https://x.com/ahotrazamire/status/1906644048762294525?s=46&t=EW0qLopqCL7RIrZawrvQow