Omgggggg the new promo
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Omgggggg the new promo
Yaar can someone tell me what's write on screen below
Is it written just thurs or wed thurs
Twitter just exploded lmao
yes 🤣🤣 and I love it. I want to watch episodes live so 🤣
doing good ! Been veryyyy busy so not watching anything but glad I started again with this show !
I think this week we have only one ya
Next week 2 episodes. So next Thursday 10th April is last episode. By the way how are you?

How are you doing? It’s been so so so long
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
doing good ! Been veryyyy busy so not watching anything but glad I started again with this show !
How are you doing? It’s been so so so long
I am good too, I know it’s so long ya, even I didn’t watched any shows from past 2 yrs I think
I started something else before this, but again it’s a crap feast so left it there. This was showing in my feed on mean time Rani madam tagged me regarding this show. So i continued. For me this girl was catchy, her bratty attitude made me hooked to it

yes ! I liked her over fairytale actress. Fairytale actress I wasn’t a fan of but this one got me hooked !
I am good too, I know it’s so long ya, even I didn’t watched any shows from past 2 yrs I think
I started something else before this, but again it’s a crap feast so left it there. This was showing in my feed on mean time Rani madam tagged me regarding this show. So i continued. For me this girl was catch, her brattiness made me hooked to it
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
yes ! I liked her over fairytale actress. Fairytale actress I wasn’t a fan of but this one got me hooked !
Thank you for saying this
Finally someone said it
I also don't like sehar khan
She is not at all solo lead material