Originally posted by: itsShonali
1k pages done already
It's 1,118 to be precise

this post doesn't have words. bye
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: itsShonali
1k pages done already
It's 1,118 to be precise

this post doesn't have words. bye
Is this pic from a manga/ manhwa? 
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Is this pic from a manga/ manhwa?
it is. I think it belongs to 'accidental love'. I found it on pinterest

She's like a super-fast express train, zooming ahead while the rest of us boogies are still trying to catch up!
This is cute🤣
Which manga/manhwa/webtoon is this from?
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
She's like a super-fast express train, zooming ahead while the rest of us boogies are still trying to catch up!
![]()
She's incredible! Her reading speed is unfathomable to me!
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
She's like a super-fast express train, zooming ahead while the rest of us boogies are still trying to catch up!
![]()
Just finished the 5th novel of the series
But I didn't like the FL
She was too plain in my opinion.
This is a good series though, I love Meryn, the FL for 1st novel, she appears in all the others as well and she is just too adorable!
Every reader is different. My sister, for example, can't read more than 10 pages a day
She likes stories with images that's why she reads Mangas, manhwas and webtoons more than novels.
Sonali
im yet to start the first page of the book..will start tonight 
Originally posted by: itsShonali
I have been reading since I was 5, started with picture books I would finish in 1 day
Every day after school I would visit the library to read random fun books that I liked at that time and the habit developed into a skill
It's like my personal kung fu skill


Trust me even I have been reading since 5, and I used to feel proud of myself that I could finish a whole 300+ page Agatha Christie novel in a single day… you are making me feel inferior now
aap human nahi reader machine ho sachi 🫡🫨
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8