Approximately bata to 15-20 aise
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Approximately bata to 15-20 aise
Originally posted by: itsShonali
Would you believe it if I said that I found over 60 words so far?
They are not all woolen apparel related and I feel I can find many more. Who made this??
I made it.
And obviously it has other words but Iβm only looking for Woolen Apparel related words.
Arey, 48 hours se upar diya hai⦠ab word count bhi doon?
Originally posted by: minakrish
I made it.
And obviously it has other words but Iβm only looking for Woolen Apparel related words.

Originally posted by: minakrish
Shukriya, itni taareef karne ka.
Agar time pass karna hai to main PM kar sakti hu tumheβ¦
Haan kar do. But clear kar do Mera bas time pass hai
Not to be counted.i won't send answers only
πππ
haash not all are woolen related are. 60 words is fantastic.Originally posted by: itsShonali
Would you believe it if I said that I found over 60 words so far?
They are not all woolen apparel related and I feel I can find many more. Who made this??
I don't have a printer at home..will try to go out and take print.
Better than staring at the screen for words
.
Last time got the idea from the host only.
I don't have a printer at home..will try to go out and take print
You can send me the list of words with the direction theyβre in.
I got only one point, that too a tie, andon ki barish hogai 
I don't have a printer at home..will try to go out and take print.
Better than staring at the screen for words
.
Last time got the idea from the host only.
Awww, haha! Yes ofcourse it works best on paper.. at least for me.