☆Creative Minds Splash Games☆ Results from page 8- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

252

Views

17.8k

Users

30

Likes

823

Frequent Posters

Shooting-Star thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations to winners of all rounds. smiley40

Congratulations to my fellow winners of round 1 too! smiley41

Congratulations Minakrish. smiley40

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shooting-Star

Congratulations to winners of all rounds. smiley40

Congratulations to my fellow winners of round 1 too! smiley41

Congratulations Minakrish. smiley40

Thank you so much!smiley31

Sorry for the late response. I missed this tag.smiley24

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Hinna why are you reacting smiley3 in all the posts ? Is it so shocking that you won ? smiley37 Or is IF in one of its glitch sprees ? smiley36smiley44

I still cant believe I was runner up in 2 games aur wo bhi on the same day. I am slowly coming out of shock after a week.smiley37

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: CID-fan-394 · 7 months ago

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".