I almost miss them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZP8SDxSB4
Ajab you know why I doubted it was that long, I blocked out Satya, didi nonsense of taking Sai and Pukit to court for taking out her uterus 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I almost miss them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZP8SDxSB4
Ajab you know why I doubted it was that long, I blocked out Satya, didi nonsense of taking Sai and Pukit to court for taking out her uterus 
https://x.com/lovexedit/status/1906024287557026046?t=WfIjy0WohGg86uMgjfMf4w&s=19
Good to see Sam acknowledged by her senior coactors. Girlie is a star performer!
This bts is so quiet, great not going thru 50 pages
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
This bts is so quiet, great not going thru 50 pages
Can’t play video now! summarize plz!!
It's just the family accepting and congratulating Ab at PH. Madhav telling KP to accept but she's being stubborn and MG will take Ab & Ru hands and walk out of PH
https://x.com/lovexedit/status/1906045994342744345
Sammy ke baare mein kuch bhi sunke itni khushi hoti hai. Feels personal somehow.
Originally posted by: Pinecone
https://x.com/lovexedit/status/1906045994342744345
Sammy ke baare mein kuch bhi sunke itni khushi hoti hai. Feels personal somehow.
Sam is a wonderful actress! I hope she gets some positive shows in the future! I want to see OG Ab kind of scenes and character!
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3