Raaja Rani Teasers Are Coming Soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/DHiJ1lZtcXT/?igsh=Z2xnemhvaDIwMHEx
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Raaja Rani Teasers Are Coming Soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/DHiJ1lZtcXT/?igsh=Z2xnemhvaDIwMHEx
I Think This Will Replace JUDWAA
Teaser is thrilling. Finally FQ is back. 
Teaser is thrilling. Finally FQ is back.
Finally FQ is back....
...with another FL less than half his age 

Who is this heroine
Can she act
Glad to see FQ back to hum tv
She's Hina Afridi She got fame from Akhara drama also FQ did zulm for hum tv 2 years ago
I just saw the ost of zulm
Oh God I can't stand shehzaad Sheikh and why are they pairing such kids with FQ
Originally posted by: anikamathur
She's Hina Afridi She got fame from Akhara drama also FQ did zulm for hum tv 2 years ago
She was in pehli si mohabbat too if i am not wrong