Naamkarann was a good show and the couple did get a happy ending ..even though it was a very emotional show throughout its 2 years..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Naamkarann was a good show and the couple did get a happy ending ..even though it was a very emotional show throughout its 2 years..
I still am not sure about whether they may kill off Rohit. I still feel they may push him into a coma, but pata nahi what they have planned. I still feel a lot of it is still in the air and they do plan to make changes till the last minute, which isn't really new for them. They have changed tracks overnight based in TRP and how the track has been received
I'm so stuck at maut ka tandav.. 



yeh kisne bolaOriginally posted by: Swathi.A
I'm so stuck at maut ka tandav..
promo aa gaya kyaOriginally posted by: Fortnight
abhi toh ipl start hua hai abhi 2 logon ko uda diya. End tak toh show mein ratan kaka ke ilava koi bachega hi nahi
aap manish goenka ko bhool gaaye
but Romit already gave an intv to pinkvilla telly and said that his track has ended and he's leavingOriginally posted by: Apsvenky
I still am not sure about whether they may kill off Rohit. I still feel they may push him into a coma, but pata nahi what they have planned. I still feel a lot of it is still in the air and they do plan to make changes till the last minute, which isn't really new for them. They have changed tracks overnight based in TRP and how the track has been received

Originally posted by: Fortnight
yeh kisne bola
promo aa gaya kya
Promo aane wala hai.. Imagine tv pe.. IF thread pe aachuka hai already.. Maut ka tandav.. With ekta style bgm.. Dinadinaa.. Dinadinaa..dinadinaa.

Merko DKP pe daya aa rahi hai... sab unko gaaliya de rahe hai jab ki yeh idea pakka channel ka hai. 
when is gangaur episode airing.. An adieu thread toh banta hai for rohit
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3