I want to sign up too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want to sign up too
Originally posted by: nushhkiee
You have to upload it on imgur and the usual process then
You are on IF since when? 10 Years?
Sabko sab kuch aata ho
the first photo I uploaded in thread last year only 
Sabko sab kuch aata ho
the first photo I uploaded in thread last year only
Muskii Ji dhanya ho aap 

Yes of course, you can submit a single photograph for one theme too. But you can't submit two photos for a single theme.Originally posted by: Manny_123
Hey QD, thanks for the tag. Can we send the submission even for one theme? I dun think I have photos to fit all the themes.
Nahi aaj kal padhai kar raha hu
It's not mandatory to submit photos for all the 10 themes. You can choose any theme/themes given to submit your entry/entries. You can upload your pics on Imgur and share the links with me.I have some photos from my recent vacation in November...it won't fit all the themes.
And I don't know how to send the photos through pm.
I'd love to participate

Ghumo phiro aish karo
baaki sab moh maaya hai 
Dekho I got this ..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/130990608
Help ho jayegi
too lazy to type out the whole process myself
Please feel free to share in this thread your travel photography and fascinating travel stories.
31