OMGGGG I just wrote Rohit and Shivani and now I read this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMGGGG I just wrote Rohit and Shivani and now I read this
I EXPECTED both to die and DKP did not disappoint me... but I will wait till the episode airs.Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Our Armaan Sa, Shivani mother will be the second death effected by the blast
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Plus all us who watched Ghum so it a mile away that's why I never want surrogate track
So Ruhi was going to confess all why she reenter Rohit life, but before she can confess accident happen with Rohit
I was already nervous we all were scared we could see this coming. That is why I was so desperate for abhira to get the kind of scenes I want. But once they destroy the ship there is no looking back. They might make abhira leave ruhi will again feel insecure God!!!! Can't believe that good manifestations and wishes don't come true. But bad intuitions and disgusting tracks are repeated 😪😪😪. There will be nothing more disgusting if they show abhira getting pregnant when if they are alone. I mean we are tortured to see them face these issues. And if they are separated and abhir raises her child. Then they are purposely playing with the feelings of the viewers. 😡😞😩
Ruhi's dream is my kp & to hit waala is raj's update. You are free to pick your favorite 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Alright guys this one is really sad
It'll be another person effected in blast not just Rohit
Pata chal gaya shivani 
lemme start watching gul's daayan wala show
Shivani and Rohit both!
Please get RK back for Ru!!! I can’t see triangle again!! 
Ek sath dono ko marne ka pagal nhi hei voh log
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3