Yes he said in Rohit & ruhi's last scene ruhi will try to confess about her shaadi kaand 💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes he said in Rohit & ruhi's last scene ruhi will try to confess about her shaadi kaand 💔
Why ?? For the whole week .. or duration of ipl
Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Enjoy folks!!
How is this even possible? And they selected gatiya track for this!!!
https://x.com/neenabinu23/status/1904530112529514909?s=46&t=dzKZB2uU1tqYutZBFzHRvg
They are purposely making preps for all the attention on ruhi getting importance, getting hospitalized . I am so done with it. If they can make these arrangement for ruhi. Why not for abhira. I just hate this surrogacy for this reason that teast pregnancy could give me abhira getting pampered episodes. But again ruhi will get all the importance. She will get injured. Acc to a spoiler. They purposely do things for other character which I want for abhira. Not even one episode to show abhira getting such importance. 
Think until IPL as per the post!!
Yes it's confirmed
Don't know if anyone will be blamed but I think Ru will be confessing her past mistakes
or some nonsense
Guys …I called this two weeks ago …no one is willing to pay me 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Yes it's confirmed
Don't know if anyone will be blamed but I think Ru will be confessing her past mistakes
or some nonsense
Let's wait first makers rumal vapas nhi lane vale hei
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
i said this the day the talk of IVF started …Ruhi as surrogate followed by Rohit’s death 🤷🏻♀️
Plus all us who watched Ghum saw it a mile away that's why I never wanted surrogate track
So Ruhi was going to confess all why she reenter Rohit life, but before she can confess accident happen with Rohit
yeah .,they’re just going back to GhumOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
Plus all us who watched Ghum so it a mile away that's why I never want surrogate track
So Ruhi was going to confess all why she reenter Rohit life, but before she can confess accident happen with Rohit
Asli slay toh Manish Goenka ka hain. Dude be outliving his par damad 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3