
Discuss all the stuff related to the this week episodes here

Discuss all the stuff related to the this week episodes here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anyone knows how many weeks left for finale?
Originally posted by: Sunshine-1
Anyone knows how many weeks left for finale?
Ideally two weeks. But now since episodes are broken down into GOD knows how many parts, so maybe three weeks.
This girl is playing Bigg boss here. Time taught her a lesson
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
This girl is playing Bigg boss here. Time taught her a lesson
I dont what happened lets see. But whoever is wrong, today judges should interven or I am gonna lose my mind.
Rajiv in Friday’s episode
:
Originally posted by: Muskan90
I dont what happened lets see. But whoever is wrong, today judges should interven or I am gonna lose my mind.
As per my disastrous experience of seeing them...
There's no way they would . They would either blame GK or boost her ego more 