🏏IPL 2025 - Match 1: RCB vs KKR, 22 March 2025 @ 7:30 PM IST🏏- Page 128

Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.3k

Views

40.5k

Users

54

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Krunal potm

Ipl is not biased

RockingSunny thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 1 years ago

I am happy for krunal pandyasmiley27

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 1 years ago

I didn't know Krunal is in which team or even he is playing. He won POTM smiley37

Anyways no Zero today

Happy with my 10 points smiley36

Posted: 1 years ago

Krunal Pandya, POTM: I just wanted to narrow down my focus upon returning in the 11th over. Glad I was able to deliver. You have to go with the flow, right now batters can hit sixes consistently, so you have to find ways to up your game. So, I wanted to bowl quick, changes of pace were useful too. Jitesh knows I can do anything, bowl a wide yorker or bouncer, so he's aware. You have to use what you have in your arsenal. Once I got into the team, I got to know about the madness. Even when I was playing domestic cricket in Bangalore, there were RCB chants. It's been a great feeling in the last ten days with the team.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you RCBsmiley27

Badla lene ke liye

abhi SRH legi toh aur khushi hogi

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 1 years ago
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Congrats RCB for the win.

KKR’s bowling looks bad. Also, kkr couldnt make much runs in middle n end ugh

Kkr’s Batting , bowling looks bad . Only Rahane batted well in d kkr team .




Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

Krunal potm

Ipl is not biased

Not like that smiley37

Among Kohli , Salt and Him. He would ve got picked least .

Posted: 1 years ago

I feel Varun should not have bowled n powerplay. May be he would have got more wickets then

.

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti · 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 6 months ago

RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...

Expand ▼
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 4 months ago

Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".