Dubbed Marvels movies dekhe hai , alag hi trip pe hote hai uske dialogue writersOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Anything dubbed sounds funny
Yeh toh seedhe English se Punjabi hai🫠

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dubbed Marvels movies dekhe hai , alag hi trip pe hote hai uske dialogue writersOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Anything dubbed sounds funny
Yeh toh seedhe English se Punjabi hai🫠

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Yes. The only English show I have watched. It's very good compared to all the other forceful BS.
You haven't watched?
I have.....but it was full of steerotypical jokes and Raj's character had the most exaggerated indian accent ever (that's partly why i dislike this show)
B99 nahi dekha? I really like it

Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
You’ll not be here to discuss sheep answers
Pete aa jaana, thoda humein reactions ke through sahaara toh milega
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
You’ll not be here to discuss sheep answers
Will be back tomorrow
5 words
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Dubbed Marvels movies dekhe hai , alag hi trip pe hote hai uske dialogue writers
Movies toh nahi dekhi hai par kuch clips dekhe hai YT par
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
B99 nahi dekha? I really like it
Nahi, after playing Shrey's B99 games, I just have a general idea about the show
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Dubbed Marvels movies dekhe hai , alag hi trip pe hote hai uske dialogue writers
Arre Harry Potter ka Indian dubbed version toh full on hilarious hai
Expecto patronum Is pitradev sarankshan 😄😄😄
Finally someone who agrees with meOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
I have.....but it was full of steerotypical jokes and Raj's character had the most exaggerated indian accent ever (that's partly why i dislike this show)

When we talk abt foreign shows to Indian version then there r stories taken from there. Some did well some just tanked
😄😄
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633