Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
aaj sham tak batati hu
Dost shaam to chali gayi.. raat ho gayi!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
aaj sham tak batati hu
Dost shaam to chali gayi.. raat ho gayi!
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
See I know only a few things about Fashion
.
Zulfe lehrake hoodie pehan lo
Flaunting your long skirt . Fashion ka jalwa
Sign up karogi? Since you know so much about fashion!

sign me up
the rounds wouldn't take too long, na?Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
sign me up
the rounds wouldn't take too long, na?
Nahi meri maa!
Very short rounds. Sheep game hai. Time to mujhe lagega results announce karne mein.
Google form use kar lo, make your life easyOriginally posted by: minakrish
Nahi meri maa!
Very short rounds. Sheep game hai. Time to mujhe lagega results announce karne mein.

I really wanted to sign up for this game but Sheep hated me always
.
violent hoke anda deti game mein
. Audience hoon 
I wanna join..
A b c d e f
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Google form use kar lo, make your life easy
Wohi plan hai.π€ I was making those earlier this evening .π
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I really wanted to sign up for this game but Sheep hated me always
.
violent hoke anda deti game mein
. Audience hoon
If you participate and complete all rounds to badge milega.π
But if not, you are free to be audience.π
Added you to sign up sheet.