Hai ek forum Minions Unite, usmein sirf hum do log hai shayad, guess who?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hai ek forum Minions Unite, usmein sirf hum do log hai shayad, guess who?
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Now u giving me crazy idea
I don't want to change my username chatterbox as that's my identityu
But perhaps I join u with display name
Minion junior 😂😂😂😂
What say
I F will.be running by minions 😂😂😂
Chatter Minion
4 5 6 words
No, Ri and I were the ones who caused mischief for this jung mostly!Originally posted by: NINALOGY
When i heard it's a single round, i got happy but when i came to know that it's by evil shreya then my happiness gone

Originally posted by: TheMinion
Hai ek forum Minions Unite, usmein sirf hum do log hai shayad, guess who?
You and Shrey?
Dyggh jfuj gduh

Iss round main itni Holi kheli hai iske baad mast dhulai karke , ek dum chaka chak karke hi ghar bhejenge tumko 

Ek toh I don't why, chatter always reminds me of this poem,
Pitter, patter, falls the rain,
On the roof and windowpane.
Softly, softly, it comes down,
pitter-patter, all around...

You know after starting this round, I feel I liked the Grid round more.
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
No, Ri and I were the ones who caused mischief for this jung mostly!

Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Iss round main itni Holi kheli hai iske baad mast dhulai karke , ek dum chaka chak karke hi ghar bhejenge tumko
Jabsey yeh game khelna start ki hai humari dhulai hi horahi hai abhi aur kitni karein gaye 😂
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Iss round main itni Holi kheli hai iske baad mast dhulai karke , ek dum chaka chak karke hi ghar bhejenge tumko
Gharwaalon ko naaraaz hone ka mauka nahi denge
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633