Is Neil looking tired in the show ya since I am unwell mujhe aisa woh dikh raha hai...
.baki no comments absolutely on Megha and her pregnancy...I have learnt a great case study through her ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Is Neil looking tired in the show ya since I am unwell mujhe aisa woh dikh raha hai...
.baki no comments absolutely on Megha and her pregnancy...I have learnt a great case study through her ...
Is Neil looking tired in the show ya since I am unwell mujhe aisa woh dikh raha hai...
.baki no comments absolutely on Megha and her pregnancy...I have learnt a great case study through her ...
He is looking tired and he needs a haircut asap. It's all over the place. His face looks swollen when his hair grows too much and he looks ill sometimes.
I am glad at least you took the case study seriously and learnt something valuable 🤗.. because I tried and failed miserably 🥹
His hairs have grown up and it's a classic Neil Bhatt case where he doesn't cut his hair when his character is undergoing stress. That I have observed during Ghum too.
Originally posted by: AninditaB
His hairs have grown up and it's a classic Neil Bhatt case where he doesn't cut his hair when his character is undergoing stress. That I have observed during Ghum too.
True, I too observed that several times in his previous show. But here he is always going to be under stress, door door tak mujhe koi kiran ki aasha nahi dikh rahi hai. He better get a haircut otherwise woh iss show ke chalte lambe baal wala heroine lagne lagega
True, I too observed that several times in his previous show. But here he is always going to be under stress, door door tak mujhe koi kiran ki aasha nahi dikh rahi hai. He better get a haircut otherwise woh iss show ke chalte lambe baal wala heroine lagne lagega
😂😂😂
Soon he will be a bhalu with hair growing everywhere because of stress.
Today's episode has me convinced that Arjun may be sacrificing himself for the sake of Megha and her junior. Arjun had a similar dream today and he expressed to megha that he may be separated from Megha because of Manoj. Though Megha gave him confidence, he wasn't convinced that Manoj wouldn't do anything and everything to snatch megha from him.
That would be sad to even see then..I am not seeing the show anymore but catch the glimpses on X and your update Divi....I do not him to be sacrificed at any cost....poor soul will lose everything he has as his own ..that's Megha and his unborn....
Arjun bechara I never liked him truly but agar uski maut aisi huwi toh I will keep his pain much above than what I used to feel for Virat....this guy never got anything instead lost everything
And Megha would be worst FL ever more disgusting than I used to consider Sai....
Today's episode has me convinced that Arjun may be sacrificing himself for the sake of Megha and her junior. Arjun had a similar dream today and he expressed to megha that he may be separated from Megha because of Manoj. Though Megha gave him confidence, he wasn't convinced that Manoj wouldn't do anything and everything to snatch megha from him.
This will be the saddest thing to happen with Arjun. It wouldn't be fair. He has gone through so much pain. His family broke his trust. He has only Megha and the baby to call his own and now if he loses them it would be heartbreaking. On top of it Mukta has become junior buji😈. If anything happens to him I won't be able to watch the show.
Originally posted by: AninditaB
His hairs have grown up and it's a classic Neil Bhatt case where he doesn't cut his hair when his character is undergoing stress. That I have observed during Ghum too.
Agree....but there are times he looked good with same hairstyle....