Thank god u back
Welcomeback babe
..y did u go to hibernated mode?..girl kiya hua..
Anyway moi happy kk girl that u back 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank god u back
Welcomeback babe
..y did u go to hibernated mode?..girl kiya hua..
Anyway moi happy kk girl that u back 
I wanted to take a break because I was spending a lot of time on IF. Addiction is not good at all! Sometimes, I deactivate my account here. Last time I deactivated my account for several months. Also, I was hurt by someone's comment. I don't want to take that person's name. I know she's a nice person. I like her and I think she didn't want to hurt me. Honestly, I didn't have a plan to come back so soon. But then yesterday I saw Book Talk reading challenge and came back to participate in that challenge. I wouldn't have come back if I didn't see that reading challenge.
I wanted to take a break because I was spending a lot of time on IF. Addiction is not good at all! Sometimes, I deactivate my account here. Last time I deactivated my account for several months. Also, I was hurt by someone's comment. I don't want to take that person's name. I know she's a nice person. I like her and I think she didn't want to hurt me. Honestly, I didn't have a plan to come back so soon. But then yesterday I saw Book Talk reading challenge and came back to participate in that challenge. I wouldn't have come back if I didn't see that reading challenge.
Damn!! even i had started getting very infrequent here. but ab acche episodes aa rhe they isiliye i got regular. are you watching the show though?
Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006
Damn!! even i had started getting very infrequent here. but ab acche episodes aa rhe they isiliye i got regular. are you watching the show though?
Yes, I'm watching the show. I saw RR is coming back.
Today Lakshmi told Neil to call Tejaswini 'Tai' (Didi/elder sister). 
I'm back! How're you all?
Hi Shirsha,
How are you doing? You didnt tag me but it was good that I came here and saw your post so thought of saying hello. Good to have you back!
Yes, I'm watching the show. I saw RR is coming back.
Today Lakshmi told Neil to call Tejaswini 'Tai' (Didi/elder sister).
neil was like kuch bhi ho jaaye main teju ko tai nhi bolunga isiliye said ki dost hai
Originally posted by: shwetha85
Hi Shirsha,
How are you doing? You didnt tag me but it was good that I came here and saw your post so thought of saying hello. Good to have you back!
Hi Shweta! I'm fine. I hope you're fine too. Please don't mind that I didn't tag you. Actually it's a little difficult task to tag a lot of people. I only tagged a few people today (5 or 6 people).
Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006
neil was like kuch bhi ho jaaye main teju ko tai nhi bolunga isiliye said ki dost hai
I laughed so hard when she said "You should call her Tai." 
Hi Shweta! I'm fine. I hope you're fine too. Please don't mind that I didn't tag you. Actually it's a little difficult task to tag a lot of people. I only tagged a few people today (5 or 6 people).
I didnt mind at all yaar. I just felt lucky that I came here and saw your post