Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope those fools aren't sitting on someone car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWvYAxtNr90
Also those wondering the name of Armaan company here's your answer
those are their taxis i guessOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
I hope those fools aren't sitting on someone car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWvYAxtNr90
Also those wondering the name of Armaan company here's your answer
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I hope those fools aren't sitting on someone car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWvYAxtNr90
Also those wondering the name of Armaan company here's your answer
I am still disappointed that it's not ShiVi

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I hope those fools aren't sitting on someone car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWvYAxtNr90
Also those wondering the name of Armaan company here's your answer
Ar ki taxi business ka vehicle hoga
Shivi = shivani + vidya Huhhhhh????

Originally posted by: Fortnight
those are their taxis i guess
That's a nice business but I wonder how he came up with that idea. Armaan is from a law background to be doing transportation business is different. I know so would say it's from his FIL 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
those are their taxis i guess
Hopefully he wont be the one driving them since he was crashing the poddar cars like every other day 😬. Paying insurance is going to be a lot and hes just getting started 
The double “ii” in shivanii is a cool touch
https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1901638720220176438?s=46&t=dzKZB2uU1tqYutZBFzHRvg
Even she is pissed off! Genuine fan of rishta!
makers are committing harakiri by opting for surrogacy nonsense instead of focusing on Abhimaan-Shivani family bonding and Poddars downfall. Instead they are using Shivani to WW Vidya and Ruhi suddenly acting holier than thou. no one can buy this WW. Audience is not stupid to invest so much time into a show, waiting for evil to be punished and then tolerate such poorly written tracks. Lets see if makers take the feedback of audience or remain arrogant enough to continue with their planned nonsense.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3