Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/buutter_chicken/status/1901589536763007255?s=46
The “Ahmed Boys” are adorable 🥰 Love this trio
Originally posted by: cooldreams
https://x.com/leadpdf/status/1901643755733610616?s=46
Even this scene you could feel the sparks🤩😍👌
Yes. Why do I feel there is more that happened that night at Talha's place. Like obviously Roshi's bewkoofi nothing intimate but just like later we saw some glimse in Talha's flashbacks. We might again see something new in the future. Like what made Talha come back again to her room.....
Here in this the way he says its okay and the closeness....believe me he made her sit there to tadofy her😂🙈
Originally posted by: Msm12398
In the shariq kidnap car scene, what happened to his family?? I don’t see his mom or relatives. His car showed none other than him driving.
I think Shariq’s mom & other baraatis are in another car.