Originally posted by: Apsvenky
So which is it - MIA or bashing. Coz if it's MIA, I will follow, and if it a ia bashing, let me know, main bhi beech beech main aakar support karungi
What's the full form of MIA?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
So which is it - MIA or bashing. Coz if it's MIA, I will follow, and if it a ia bashing, let me know, main bhi beech beech main aakar support karungi
What's the full form of MIA?
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
That is so true, she come's like a Drill Sergeant, poor Armaan sa, I get scare for him
Yup, when Sha comes for Armaan toh there is no one who can defend him. I know - I tried
Missing in Action - matlab gayab ho jaana
Originally posted by: elizamerin
Good for him.If he is loyal to tea ,I will also loyal to him
But main concern shifted to his and her's brain stopped working now to choose Ruhi as their baby's surrogate
Now you can't have every thing going for you, right? Just like those who were lamenting about the wig only to start skipping the episodes when it is gone
Where’s the bhaang peeke sequence 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
So they edit out all the fun scenes and retain the manhoos kism ke scenes 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Now you can't have every thing going for you, right? Just like those who were lamenting about the wig only to start skipping the episodes when it is gone
I knew that the day wig will gone,inki romance ki quota will end.Isliye I used to keep silent about wig ,though I don't like it
When did they ever show abhira's grief . It is just brushed under the carpet. Something or the other thing happens. When was abhira allowed to let out her feelings. They will give long scenes vidya Mata's trauma of doing crimes and not getting punished. Ruhi didi getting panic attacks. After going behind her brother in law . But abhira's grief, sadness , anxiety is never shown. Bcz she is a Doormat. The punchingbag of the family. 
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
This is funny
I don't think you have seen her posts when she is clearly disappointed with Ar, so brace yourself..
No, I have. And even then there is logic behind what she's saying.
It's funny because for her to bash Armaan, he must have behaved like a real dunce! 
Originally posted by: checky88
Where’s the bhaang peeke sequence 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
So they edit out all the fun scenes and retain the manhoos kism ke scenes 🤦🏻♀️
I was so long forward to the bhaang scenes of abhira and ruhi . They were my fav 😢😢😢
Originally posted by: Khanmiss
I was so long forward to the bhaang scenes of abhira and ruhi . They were my fav 😢😢😢
They edit our good scenes to show that pathetic vile ka DDP!
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3