Originally posted by: sharadrocks
BTS mei Maa ke saath game khel raha hai 🤷🏻♀️

I'm with you! start bashing right now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
BTS mei Maa ke saath game khel raha hai 🤷🏻♀️

I'm with you! start bashing right now
Definitely compliment my friendOriginally posted by: ThePinkPanther
If I say that you are more acchi, sachi, kind, and matured than your Ru baby, would you take that as a compliment or an insult?
😝
🫂Definitely compliment my friend
🫂
Ru baby doesn't hold a candle to you, Ammu. 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
Guys ..fair warning ..I might go MIA ..or I might bash Armaan and the show for the next couple of months …so those who don’t want negativity, please block me ahead of time …🙏🏼
Then 
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Nah, your bashing is fun. Why would we block that source of entertainment?
This is funny
I don't think you have seen her posts when she is clearly disappointed with Ar, so brace yourself..
Originally posted by: Khanmiss
Whenever someone says Hi Nanna. I get so excited it is one of the best ff 's I have read. How desperately I wish that bhavna could take some inspiration from it 😪😪😪. The way abhira is shown I love the importance given to abhira. The way her side of the story is shown.
Can you provide link for that FF please
Thanks
Sorry it's name is the second chance !!🤭. It is based on Hi Nanna. And I don't know how to add links sorry🥲
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
This is funny
I don't think you have seen her posts when she is clearly disappointed with Ar, so brace yourself..


That is so true, she come's like a Drill Sergeant, poor Armaan sa, I get scare for him
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3