our conversation shifted to horror genre
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
our conversation shifted to horror genre
Haunted and me
Opposite direction
I m terrified I run away from there if I have to
U won't believe I got bit scared in Amritsar
Our hotel was next to jaliiannwala baug and I got scared all those who were massacred more than 100 yrs bk will come as zombie on my hotel window 😂😂😂
Going To Sleep Good Night Friends
we have same taste
religious and horror
both are my favorite
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Haunted and me
Opposite direction
I m terrified I run away from there if I have to
U won't believe I got bit scared in Amritsar
Our hotel was next to jaliiannwala baug and I got scared all those who were massacred more than 100 yrs bk will come as zombie on my hotel window 😂😂😂
Chatterbox
That Won't Happen
So Don't Be Scared

And Good Night
some stories are quite scary and if we visit these places
we will get afraid
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Going To Sleep Good Night Friends
Good night Silvy
My fone battery was low so kept charging
Atleast we had good chatting here
Originally posted by: cuteamanboy
some stories are quite scary and if we visit these places
we will get afraid
Mostly it's imagination only
But ya I stay away from horror stories movies location etc
Mine Too
I Like Both Religious And Horror As Well