https://x.com/MalikSafda60270/status/1900994048216731804
Industry veteran trust her project choices. What a great achievement for Yumna 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/MalikSafda60270/status/1900994048216731804
Industry veteran trust her project choices. What a great achievement for Yumna 

What a clown, I used to like his offscreen persona
Originally posted by: blahblah131
What a clown, I used to like his offscreen persona
Ab Danish ne kya kiya
Who's speaking like this btw bro is obsessed with Mariah Carey 🤣 😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFh91SxMDte/?igsh=dnR5ejlxNzhtZGow
Finally sana safinaz hired an celebrity to do an photoshoot
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DHQSN85osm7/?igsh=MTVycTNoN3hkd3pibw==
I used to like Danish but nowadays he has been too arrogant and full of himself.
https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1901347432317042831
If I was in Ayeza's place I would have felt insulted. I felt really bad for Ayeza.
He even asked mouvi if people can marry four wives . Pasand ki shaadi ho.
Critics have no right to criticize and it does not bother me at all. It clearly bothers him as he keeps mentioning this again and again. They have no right to criticise without any acting background. I have been in the industry for the last 18 years. Blah blah backwas