Can someone do #71 and #5? Then we will complete vertical line and horizontal line both

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can someone do #71 and #5? Then we will complete vertical line and horizontal line both

i can take up 71. I just have to create a thread to appreciate them right
Also some one can take 5
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
i can take up 71. I just have to create a thread to appreciate them right
Also some one can take 5
You have completed 4 tasks for 48 hrs. So you can't do it for now.
oh I was thinking I completed only 3 for some reason

Originally posted by: MoodyMango
Can someone do #71 and #5? Then we will complete vertical line and horizontal line both
71 me kya likhna hai.
Kuch bhi likhdo, acha bura
For Minakrish lemme summarize.. she is good in games, she is cricket and V. Kohli's fan.. so ig u can write adding these points.
I am taking up 5th one guys
I am taking #71 5 ka pata nahiOriginally posted by: firewings_diya
i can take up 71. I just have to create a thread to appreciate them right
Also some one can take 5
Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
I am taking #71 5 ka pata nahi
5th i have done
Hiral can u update the grid with names