That's imaginary convo . Got answer
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's imaginary convo . Got answer
Easy difficult sab ek jesa hi lag raha hai 🫣😂😂
which 5? Green or red one?
I have one doubt are we allowed to dicuss in the thread u created or we can discuss anywhere and post the task alone there ?
only picture is allowed. No gif Rosy34 - can we post a tenor gif? Or only picture is allowed?
You can create your own thread for discussing. Here or in Chit chat forum. Or go in your private forum if u have anyWhere do we discuss about the task assignments?
I swapped the grid. Your grid went to another teamOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I don if I missed instruction . The numbers I gave in d grid was so different. Compared to this .
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I swapped the grid. Your grid went to another team
I never know this .
it was mentioned in rule ?
Aab kya hum start kar sakte hai?