Wah kya twist hai
Wildy, we also have one member from our group missing, DevilHere still hasnt reported
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wah kya twist hai
Wildy, we also have one member from our group missing, DevilHere still hasnt reported
I feel like quitting seriously
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
You have to give the title of the first three album for the band you create😂
Got it
I edited my post, plz see again
34 - can we post a tenor gif? Or only picture is allowed?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Wah kya twist hai
Wildy, we also have one member from our group missing, DevilHere still hasnt reported
Same here .
One member despite logging in. I messaged her . No response
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I feel like quitting seriously
Same here
It's too hectic, i wish it would be a solo game so i would have easily quit the game.
And now it's so late. We should start from tomorrow morning.
Where do we discuss about the task assignments?
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Same here
It's too hectic, i wish it would be a solo game so i would have easily quit the game.
I don if I missed instruction . The numbers I gave in d grid was so different. Compared to this .
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Same here .
One member despite logging in. I messaged her . No response
Can you blame her?
Aare bhai kitna long chahiye tujhe yahan humari bolti bandh ho chuki hai