Thank youuu 
extraaa extraaaa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank youuu 
extraaa extraaaa
Yes.. Bhavi how are you doing?
I am good I am in dwarka enjoying Holi 😃🎉
How are you?
Shreya is in our team so she sent for team members 🤭
.bhavi is talking about choti Shreya

Arre wah
Enjoy your Holi bhavi
I'm doing fine.. just little bit tired and 😴
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yes so many tasks and many more will be revealed today since they didn't reveal all the other grids..it's confusing which task to take up..
It's really confusing for me Priya 🙆
Arre wah
Enjoy your Holi bhavi
![]()
I'm doing fine.. just little bit tired and 😴
Oh then take rest dear
Then you need to save some energy for the task 🤭🤣
First 48 hours we need to do only 3 per head? And leave the rest for the next day?
Btw just wanted to tell you that your Republic day image is very nice. I have used it as my Siggy. I like slim ones as it doesn't overshadow the message.
Hey guys,
You have till 19.59 IST today to PM me 8 green numbers and 8 red numbers along with their placement in the grid.
You cannot do any task until I give the green signal.
Tagging some member for each team
Hi Rosy,First 48 hours we need to do only 3 per head? And leave the rest for the next day?
Btw just wanted to tell you that your Republic day image is very nice. I have used it as my Siggy. I like slim ones as it doesn't overshadow the message.
we’re limiting participants to completing only 3 tasks per head in the first 48 hours. After that, there are no limits. Any team member can complete as many tasks as they wish.