Originally posted by: Manny_123
Aree I found English words not related to Holi
Even I found words not related to Holi
But I m not sure if they can be sent 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Manny_123
Aree I found English words not related to Holi
Even I found words not related to Holi
But I m not sure if they can be sent 😂
Originally posted by: Manny_123
Aree I found English words not related to Holi
Send it . I m curious 
Oh will send them...I wasn't sure I should do it or not...since host says so might as well get some fun 
Originally posted by: Manny_123
Aree I found English words not related to Holi
I found those too but didn’t send.
Sandy, let me know if you want me to send you additional non-Holi English words too!
Originally posted by: minakrish
I found those too but didn’t send.
Sandy, let me know if you want me to send you additional non-Holi English words too!
2 sections karte hai.
Holi related
And non related 
We need to send the answer followed by the arrow symbol?
Word should be capitals?
I am not finding how to type up and down arrows n my phone keypad.
Originally posted by: minakrish
I found those too but didn’t send.
Sandy, let me know if you want me to send you additional non-Holi English words too!
If you want , you can send it too 
Only Holi related will be given points 
Hein? Suddenly the theme of IF changed to black 
Originally posted by: Manny_123
Hein? Sudeenly the theme of IF changed to black
Now we have a toggle button on the left side pane.
We need to send the answer followed by the arrow symbol?
Word should be capitals?
I am not finding how to type up and down arrows n my phone keypad.
I just wrote (up arrow) in brackets.
That will do . No worries
Otherwise you can use words also like
Up-Left, Down-Left, Down-Right, Up-Right, Down, Up, Left, Right.
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
251