I feel so too. I bet RoKo and maybe Jaddu. But I am glad we finally see that younger players are coming up both in batting and bowlingI've a feelings our senior players are going to announce retirement soon
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel so too. I bet RoKo and maybe Jaddu. But I am glad we finally see that younger players are coming up both in batting and bowlingI've a feelings our senior players are going to announce retirement soon

Congratulations to team India for the emphatic win in Champion Trophy Final against New Zealand.

Haan ji, Jay shah ji, hamare Gruh mantri Amit shah ka beta hai, bada saab hai. ICC ke chairman Jai A.Shah
Congo Bharat team
world champions
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
Again no offence
Shawn Mendes ka career nahi chal raha kya?
He is in India, on top of that doing concert wearing Virat's jersey.
Yeh angrez and foreigners come to India when they have a downfall
Can’t blame them, readily available gullible stupid market hai yaha pe 
FOMO and show off ke chakkar main did you see the kinda hype and craze we created for those recent Coldplay concerts out of nowhere ? Most people dying for attending the concert didn’t even knew Chris 
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
0