Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's Releasing On Ameer's 29th Birthday His Birthday Is On July 4th
looking forward to
Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
I Hope Story Is Good Like The 1st One
The first film of sara I’ll watch. I am being forced to watch her because of the cast of this film. I am sure it is going to be great acting from the rest of the cast. Love Koko. Super excited to watch this because loved the first film and the cast was great especially the old age couple. Koko and irfan pairing from the first film was the best.
the first one was amazing, koko, Kay Kay, Irfan, Shilpa, were amazing
the first one was amazing, koko, Kay Kay, Irfan, Shilpa, were amazing
I Will Miss The Old Cast Btw I've Watched This Movie On Super DVD Back In 2011
Yaar yeh kya cheating hai! How do you cast koko, ali, fatima, pankaj, neena and then sneak in Aditya and Sara 😭
At last it got a release date.
https://youtu.be/dXFVOkq41us?si=ItbFIZ8fywFgRtfd
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
https://x.com/i/status/2012140912672198715
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2048656447542894614?s=46
Musafir Cafe review thread- Netflix release Vikrant Massey and Vedika Pinto https://www.instagram.com/p/DbLj513ohAP/?igsh=a3R0ZzJhMjc5OGY0
5