Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
What am I reading? Is the surrogacy track true? I thought I had a bad dream!
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Is this your spin on Tanu sense of humor
No Rani, I am done with the show now, I'll enjoy the remaining fun epsidoes and then I am out of here. Tanu ke saath fun karne I'll come
No Rani, I am done with the show now, I'll enjoy the remaining fun epsidoes and then I am out of here.
Now I'm scare, even Raj is late to his live
Why scared, if you like the track continue, but I am not very pleased with the new spoilers....and anyway I always told na baccha track starts and I am out
So its a goodbye guys, it was indeed a great fun to be a part of this awesome thread and had a good amount of laughs until we meet again in a new show
Yaar ruk jao. First let all the episodes we love come out and finish, uske baad chale jaana
So its a goodbye guys, it was indeed a great fun to be a part of this awesome thread and had a good amount of laughs until we meet again in a new show
Tumhe kisi ne dare diya hai kya to post this after every 3 months??
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3