Fahad Sheikh To Do An Hum TV Drama Tentatively Titled Bughz It Might Be An 7 PM Dramas His Name Is Arsal Btw Hum TV Is Obsessed With That Name After Shahmeer
https://www.instagram.com/p/DGz6t6Oo-59/?img_index=1&igsh=djkyYm5vcTd2eWQy
Fahad Sheikh To Do An Hum TV Drama Tentatively Titled Bughz It Might Be An 7 PM Dramas His Name Is Arsal Btw Hum TV Is Obsessed With That Name After Shahmeer
https://www.instagram.com/p/DGz6t6Oo-59/?img_index=1&igsh=djkyYm5vcTd2eWQy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
awesome serial
highly recommended.must watch if have time
The show hasn't even started yet it might replace Adhi Bewafayi
I thought Fahad Sheikh works exclusively with ARY!
What a name? Why so much Hate?
I thought Fahad Sheikh works exclusively with ARY!
What a name? Why so much Hate?
![]()
Fahad Did Hasrat (Hum) and Aik Chuban Si for hum He Even did bojh for geo BTW Arsal is used in so many drama like suno chanda, log kya kahenge and what hate you're talking about??
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Fahad Did Hasrat (Hum) and Aik Chuban Si for hum He Even did bojh for geo BTW Arsal is used in so many drama like suno chanda, log kya kahenge and what hate you're talking about??
Bughz بغض is an Arabic word which means: strong hate.
Maybe it's about fl hate over ml similar to JSPJ
That hate in JSPJ was initially. In the middle of that show Hira was in love with ML.
I think this Bughz has a strong reason. Families rivalry.
That hate in JSPJ was initially. In the middle of that show Hira was in love with ML.
I think this Bughz has a strong reason. Families rivalry.
Raja 2.0 in that movie leads family had a rivalry BTW I want FL hating on ML story
I hope the FL is Zubab