@Shiri, thank you for the badge.
I also wanted to know how come we didn't get any badge for Season 3 or was there not any badge for the last season?
Contest / Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@Shiri, thank you for the badge.
I also wanted to know how come we didn't get any badge for Season 3 or was there not any badge for the last season?
Yeah der was no badge for previous seasons. Shiri, can u give badge for other seasons tooOriginally posted by: minakrish
@Shiri, thank you for the badge.
I also wanted to know how come we didn't get any badge for Season 3 or was there not any badge for the last season?

Originally posted by: minakrish
@Shiri, thank you for the badge.
I also wanted to know how come we didn't get any badge for Season 3 or was there not any badge for the last season?
Tab nahi tha badge 🥸🥸
Abh de bhi do na please Shiri jee..Inn log bhi kaafi mehnat ki thi uss samay they made us proud..Please honor their hardwork and give them badges ....Game's name is Retro tv so give badge late like in Retro style..
Last season I was there too and I need a badge too but not a must still consider..


@Mods - there is no forum for Laughter Chef - 3 Ab main ship kahan sail karon?
3