I don't like both tea and coffee with milk
...I don't like it's taste...Rarely I drink black tea/cofee..
I don’t drink tea, chai, or coffee. People find it strange. 
I don't like both tea and coffee with milk
...I don't like it's taste...Rarely I drink black tea/cofee..
I don’t drink tea, chai, or coffee. People find it strange. 


Kuch dekhne layak tha bts mein?
What was Kaveri’s response to Sanjay character assassinating Kiara … I couldn’t get what she said after she stopped Manoj from raising his hand on Sanjay ?
I don't drink tea, coffee at anyone's place
I only drink coffee when my mood is not ok or in a good mood

Make sure your posts
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3