Look at this lowlife army. Discussing to target Chum. What has happened to youths of our country? When I left India we were not like this?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Look at this lowlife army. Discussing to target Chum. What has happened to youths of our country? When I left India we were not like this?
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Look at this lowlife army. Discussing to target Chum. What has happened to youths of our country? When I left India we were not like this?
What did elvish did for them to show such loyalty.
Another day and another reminder that Kv beat everyone 