till the cc doesn’t turn into bigg bossWaise shaanti kab tak rahegi cc me 🥲

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
till the cc doesn’t turn into bigg bossWaise shaanti kab tak rahegi cc me 🥲

Finally Cc Is back BTW hello to my bwf moots
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Can we discuss everything over here? If so tell me why there is so much backlash against academy for Demi not winning best actress!! Was she really that good in The Substance?
That's because of her past roles like indecent proposal and disclosure she use to play sex symbol roles
Prime gone downhill after ending jack ryan
https://x.com/madsbv/status/1896595398288105870?t=bA2E_XoI01Wv4BhsVYZR2Q&s=19
I like Maxton HallOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Prime gone downhill after ending jack ryan
https://x.com/madsbv/status/1896595398288105870?t=bA2E_XoI01Wv4BhsVYZR2Q&s=19
The Spanish my fault was better than the London one
Conan O’Brien speaks in Hindi at the Oscars https://www.instagram.com/reel/DGui0jqPnB9/?igsh=MTc0cXdlY3dhYTM4cg==
Originally posted by: priya185
I like Maxton Hall
The Spanish my fault was better than the London one
These web series are overrated in my opinion nowadays prime doesn't make good web series they only made jack ryan, Mirzapur and panchayat Very well
Anyone watches Tamasha?? Pakistan ka Big Boss??
I am watching the season 3 and also watched season 2...
Yaar ye log ladte bhi hain....toh aap aap kar ke...
I like how they keep their house clean....
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Anyone watches Tamasha?? Pakistan ka Big Boss??
I am watching the season 3 and also watched season 2...
Yaar ye log ladte bhi hain....toh aap aap kar ke...
I like how they keep their house clean....
I tried watching it but didn’t liked it. The main reason was camera quality imo. They don’t show closeups like Indian bb does. That itself made me not watch it
Baki the ones I disliked from whatever I saw ended up winning which was another reason to skip
Originally posted by: anikamathur
That's because of her past roles like indecent proposal and disclosure she use to play sex symbol roles
I don’t think playing sex symbol before matters specifically in Hollywood. I’m seeing people in disbelief on every SM platform that Demi didn’t win for The Substance. It means she was great in the movie
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXoG9ztD--z/?igsh=MWJibWlneTFjbTduMA==
0