The thread can be used for anything related to ZRA 2025
The thread can be used for anything related to ZRA 2025
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just wanted to vote for favourite Jodi and favourite male and female but this zee TV guys through WhatsApp sent only to vote for male actors.
No matter how many times I asked them to send the other 2 awards for voting they are not sending the voting option
Originally posted by: Adiandsid
The thread can be used for anything related to ZRA 2025
You seriously created a ZRA thread????! 
What happened to SM thread? Wahan pe bhi toh post kar sakte hain!
Originally posted by: flutterby
You seriously created a ZRA thread????!
What happened to SM thread? Wahan pe bhi toh post kar sakte hain!
Yup.. trying to divert some traffic from DT. 

Nahi hua to rehne do. Any case its free. 
Originally posted by: Mythri123
I just wanted to vote for favourite Jodi and favourite male and female but this zee TV guys through WhatsApp sent only to vote for male actors.
No matter how many times I asked them to send the other 2 awards for voting they are not sending the voting option
I faced problem and moved out.I don't know what to say about zee's rule but hope Arjit and Sriti will get awards for best actor,best actress and best jodi respectively because among all zee serials actors actresses l, Arjit and Sriti are the best and today they are talk of the town,main attention was given to them, paps are calling them 'AmVira' and it's really amazing❤️❤️ though I have no any expectation but will be happy if they will get awards which I mentioned above.
Originally posted by: Adiandsid
Yup.. trying to divert some traffic from DT.
Nahi hua to rehne do. Any case its free.
Sach sach batao to divert me from DT, you created this naa?🙃🙃 Yeah I get it😏I'm intelligent 
Anyway thanks for creating it because if Arjit and Sriti won't get any award,yha dukh toh baat sakte hai😭
💔and if they will win awards,khusiyan bhi baat sakte hai
💃
Originally posted by: Mythri123
I just wanted to vote for favourite Jodi and favourite male and female but this zee TV guys through WhatsApp sent only to vote for male actors.
No matter how many times I asked them to send the other 2 awards for voting they are not sending the voting option
I also tried to vote through WhatsApp, but it didn’t work. I thought only Indians could vote… Anyway, I don’t believe in voting and awards...reason iykyk. But there’s no doubt that they deserve Best Actress, Best Actor, and Best Jodi
Hot without his lady, what a shame...phir bhi dekh lungi