I'll bring the whole army
but first let me enlighten about my future .Don't say my date here just about your prediction through astrology
.Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I'll bring the whole army
but first let me enlighten about my future .Don't say my date here just about your prediction through astrology
.Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I'll bring the whole army
but first let me enlighten about my future .Don't say my date here just about your prediction through astrology
.
Sure thing. Will get it sorted.
Is this thread still working cause I would like to know your take on my future
17th of November...
Originally posted by: SherDilNetaji
Is this thread still working cause I would like to know your take on my future
17th of November...
Yes.. I'll come back to it in few days
My future prediction is pending😭😭😭👀👀👀.
Will be here soon