Media portals doesn't know anything yar
They're also saying on the basis of this particular scene only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Media portals doesn't know anything yar
They're also saying on the basis of this particular scene only
But yhat Aditi girl is saying finally end yo vihan jhanak track.
Which Aditi girl? End of JhaVi track matlab? Vihaan aise hi khaali haath chala jayega from BH? 🙄😂
I don't follow anyone except hiba and krush...so I hadn't seen her pic..
Which Aditi girl? End of JhaVi track matlab? Vihaan aise hi khaali haath chala jayega from BH? 🙄😂
sbs Anchor.. her name is Aditi...
Yes sbs said that but if Jhanak said no so this can be opposite you know past track
Originally posted by: Shalinim153
Yes, and the way Jhanak strongly saying no..pkka Leena Jhanak ka first popat karne wali h😂
Lol haan Jhanak Rani ke strong “no” ko Leena do minute mein palta deti hai har baar. Nothing new 
Originally posted by: Shalinim153
Media portals doesn't know anything yar
They're also saying on the basis of this particular scene only
Hmm... I know but some extent we can believe sbs spoilers.
Which Aditi girl? End of JhaVi track matlab? Vihaan aise hi khaali haath chala jayega from BH? 🙄😂
Aditi that sbs media reporter. She is saying on the basis of this particular scene as Jhanak refused to go back
So usi basis pr she is saying
Jhanak pkka jyegi after Choton marriage. Kyu ki Jhanak ki re-entry bs Choton ki shadi ke liye hi hui ha...ab next re-entry Mimi ke shadi ke liye hogi🙂
I don't follow anyone except hiba and krush...so I hadn't seen her pic..
I also don't except KrusHi. It's just I checked the star cast stories once in a day
She also said that Jhanak and ani will see some closeness,let's see what happens
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587