I loved the chemistry between the leads. I can't believe it is ending march 15th. When I see a connection between the pair I would watch. Why does a channel not give a show a chance to get a audience for the trp to increase?
I loved the chemistry between the leads. I can't believe it is ending march 15th. When I see a connection between the pair I would watch. Why does a channel not give a show a chance to get a audience for the trp to increase?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I agree what can we watch now. I loved the show so far. But the chemistry between the leads was so good that is what kept me watching daily.
We can try. Hopefully they can give this show extension.
What to do? Where do we start?
It's better to share and reshare tweets that show shouldn't end it has unique concept where it can explore new plots and focus on appu career. U guys decide when and what time trend should start.
@salmagurl21
·
EXCLUSIVE : Colors TV's #Apolllena to go OFF AIR due to poor response!
They should've gave this show a chance. The story didn't take off like it should've. But hopefully the leads come back together on a future show.