Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

need a scene where he's shirtless and mohalle ki aunties and girls are ogling him and Abhira gets jealous

Originally posted by: Fortnight
kya chawl ki single ladkiyan Armaan sa se flirt karengi
Mujhe tho lagta hai, wo Chawl ke bacche isse uncle bulayenge aur ye chid jayega
Originally posted by: Fortnight
need a scene where he's shirtless and mohalle ki aunties and girls are ogling him and Abhira gets jealous
Ooh! Anything involving a shirtless Armaan and I'm in. 
Padne se bhi hume samaj me nahi aata , vo humari bas ki baat nahi hain. It's very critical subject, doctors bhi haar maan chuke hain hum kya hi cheez hain batao

Sorry I couldn't help myself
I'm sick but man I got a little better once I saw that hair and I just wanted to do this
Mujhe tho lagta hai, wo Chawl ke bacche isse uncle bulayenge aur ye chid jayega
He's hot for the ladkiyan, but for the kids, he is an uncle. 
I think Abhira will be called aunty as well and she'll blame Armaan for it. 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
according to raj bewafa, Abhira Armaan ko balti de kar water queue par khada kar deti hai. Armaan mahaan insaan lets other break the queue and woh same jahah khara raheyta hai by the time abhira comes back
I want to see the BTS right now!!!!!! 

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3