Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Aww! Abhira..
Domestic Abhimaan. We haven't seen them in so long.
Yayy. Bring it on.
And send Sruthi(vidhyawali) for a vacation for sometime. And Abhiara for a honeymoon to alps mountains.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Aww! Abhira..
Domestic Abhimaan. We haven't seen them in so long.
Yayy. Bring it on.
And send Sruthi(vidhyawali) for a vacation for sometime. And Abhiara for a honeymoon to alps mountains.
Its the same. If armaan loses his memory in future, he will be back to his toffee self only. Kv will make sure to seperate abhimaan and take armaan back as an investment for their firm. I can't handle toffeemaan again. That's why I want abhira's memory loss, not armaan's. That will be more interesting. Armaan can be a single father for a change. He is the true FL in the season, anyways.Originally posted by: Observer007
Ye bacha, abhir, phir abhiru and ye vvv trauma me hum apne most important kp se hi door ho gaye
Abhira ya armaan ka memory loss, tab sirf abhira ka mang rahe the bcoz we don't want armaan to got to his toffee lover self again
Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-
Yayy. Bring it on.
And send Sruthi(vidhyawali) for a vacation for sometime. And Abhiara for a honeymoon to alps mountains.
Honeymoon bhoool hi jaooo..
DKP is on debts I think isliye bikari version dikare
https://x.com/PramilaRajkum10/status/1893703745277469050
Ohh.. That means now I have to bear V- M angst track too
Ek baat batao madhav gussa ya naraz kab nahi hota hai vvv se
Usko usse thodi kuch farak padta hai!
Waise someone tell me is the star plus 5 day airing starting next week kya??
Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-
I really hope Ss guy is not giving his fanfictions as updates.
Itna positivity. Lagi haath dedo 'hey udi udi' bhavna behen.
I still couldn’t forget how confidently he said ‘Daksh is BSP’ 
Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Honeymoon bhoool hi jaooo..
DKP is on debts I think isliye bikari version dikare
Honeymoon which DKP cant afford, means I don't want them in my tv screen for a while.
Just Goenkas have to refer about them going for honeymoon.
Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-
Honeymoon which DKP cant afford, means I don't want them in my tv screen for a while.
Just Goenkas have to refer about them going for honeymoon.

kaha Shivani Madhav ka romance manga tha aur kaha yeh sab dekhna padega. Madhav dum hai toh Vidya ka ek hi baar mein khel khatam kardohttps://x.com/PramilaRajkum10/status/1893703745277469050
Ohh.. That means now I have to bear V- M angst track too

Originally posted by: Fortnight
kaha Shivani Madhav ka romance manga tha aur kaha yeh sab dekhna padega. Madhav dum hai toh Vidya ka ek hi baar mein khel khatam kardo
Madhav bi secretly shivani se milne jaana chahiye 

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3