Main cricket dekhti nahi hoon (cannot handle the stress when India plays)but I am part of a cricket crazy family, toh whether I want to know or not, mujhe pata chal hi jaata hai - especially these special moments 💖 💖
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main cricket dekhti nahi hoon (cannot handle the stress when India plays)but I am part of a cricket crazy family, toh whether I want to know or not, mujhe pata chal hi jaata hai - especially these special moments 💖 💖
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Darling it's India Pakistan match - even people not from either countries would be interested if they have family from either countries
Yes I’m the example, its AM for me, night out kiya match keliye
same hereOriginally posted by: Apsvenky
Main cricket dekhti nahi hoon (cannot handle the stress when India plays)but I am part of a cricket crazy family, toh whether I want to know or not, mujhe pata chal hi jaata hai - especially these special moments 💖 💖

Ye bacha, abhir, phir abhiru and ye vvv trauma me hum apne most important kp se hi door ho gaye
Abhira ya armaan ka memory loss, tab sirf abhira ka mang rahe the bcoz we don't want armaan to got to his toffee lover self again
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3