Mohammed Shami picked up five wickets, looking much more like his old self. The pace was up. The seam position was perfect. For someone who almost had to re-learn how to walk after injury, this is a pretty special night.
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mohammed Shami picked up five wickets, looking much more like his old self. The pace was up. The seam position was perfect. For someone who almost had to re-learn how to walk after injury, this is a pretty special night.
I also choose jadeja. 😭
I always choose Jadeja if he is the options.
& mostly mujhe dhokha deta hain 
And then there's Shubman Gill, the newly crowned No. 1 batter in the ICC ODI rankings. He couldn't have played a smoother innings, even though there would have been times when he might have gotten bored with what he had to do. Always holding back, always having to avoid risk, not even daring to manipulate the ball here and there because closing the face too early could've resulted in his wicket. It's a very mature hundred for him.
yea I guessOriginally posted by: SoniRita
u changed for most 4s too?
Lemme check
No I didn't change him for 4s
Chalo kuch toh points milenge
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Yes
Surprised that Selfless captain Hitman Rohit Sharma did not hit single 6 todaty
Atleast he didn't played slow.
GiLL is the player of the match...💙💙💙.
Potm gill
I thought shami gonna get potm
Chalo I'm getting pts
Shubman Gill is the PoTM: Definitely one of my most satisfying innings I have played
Bj: "Everyone talking about pitch being on a slower side. Remember Shami a fast bowler took 5 wickets haul. Shami is back. "
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48