We won 
Finally we won a test match after a long time
(batting se to test match hi laga )
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We won 
Finally we won a test match after a long time
(batting se to test match hi laga )
n i changed him for most 4s ughLol I was thinking I picked Gill for most runs
Bt I picked him for potm
Why the hell I changed him
India won by 6 wkts
Congratulations boys
Do & die match for Pakistan for Sunday it seems 
They r not in form for long 
Fewest innings to eight ODI 100s for India
51 S Gill
57 S Dhawan
68 V Kohli
98 G Gambhir
111 S Tendulkar
I had him for 4s and potm.. First I picked him for all.. Then changed himOriginally posted by: SoniRita
n i changed him for most 4s ugh

Jeet gayo re
Jeet gaye 
u changed for most 4s too?I had him for 4s and potm.. First I picked him for all.. Then changed him
I had him for 4s and potm.. First I picked him for all.. Then changed him
I kept him for 4s
Later kept for most runs.
Slowest ODI hundreds for India since 2010 (by balls faced)
138 S Tendulkar vs Ban Mirpur 2012
128 R Sharma vs SA Southampton 2019
125 M Tiwary vs WI Chennai 2011
125 S Gill vs Ban Dubai 2025
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48