This episode gave such rishta feels. Everyone was happy and dancing together. Apart from Ru baby, but that's okay.
It was a proper wedding function. 

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This episode gave such rishta feels. Everyone was happy and dancing together. Apart from Ru baby, but that's okay.
It was a proper wedding function. 

Originally posted by: Fortnight
aise expression ke saath baccha kaise ho gaya
Maybe Rohit likes it? 
I like how u all r addressing my Ru baby as a baby only... The jabra fan inside me is sooo happy,content and proudOriginally posted by: ThePinkPanther
This episode gave such rishta feels. Everyone was happy and dancing together. Apart from Ru baby, but that's okay.
It was a proper wedding function.
Afterall my efforts r bearing fruits.. Also mentioning my co fanclub mates too🫂🫂I like how u all r addressing my Ru baby as a baby only... The jabra fan inside me is sooo happy,content and proud
Afterall my efforts r bearing fruits.. Also mentioning my co fanclub mates too🫂🫂
Baby hi toh hai. 

https://www.youtube.com/live/Y6XUwYW8DDc?si=F1GQSj21UDWjU5q9
Raj sab faltu baatein karta hai par ek kaam ki baat ki
Aage aisa track bhi aa sakta hai jaha Abhimaan Shivani alag ghar mein shift ho jayenge and Abhimaan Phirse gareeb ho jayenge
I want abhimaan gareebi
Deleted
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
This episode gave such rishta feels. Everyone was happy and dancing together. Apart from Ru baby, but that's okay.
It was a proper wedding function.
I wish please aise aur mile. Abhira's birthday, baby shower
And one for my abhira cutie 's hospital track. Guys manifest karo
Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://www.youtube.com/live/Y6XUwYW8DDc?si=F1GQSj21UDWjU5q9
Raj sab faltu baatein karta hai par ek kaam ki baat ki
![]()
Aage aisa track bhi aa sakta hai jaha Abhimaan Shivani alag ghar mein shift ho jayenge and Abhimaan Phirse gareeb ho jayenge
I want abhimaan gareebi
Wait, I hearted it and was all set to respond with romance gifs when I noticed this. Did you mean to say kareebi and it's a typo? Ya phir Sach mein you want them to be gareeb? 
nope not a typoOriginally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Wait, I hearted it and was all set to respond with romance gifs when I noticed this. Did you mean to say kareebi and it's a typo? Ya phir Sach mein you want them to be gareeb?

I want their sookhi roti era
Waise bhi inki ameeri badi tacky hai isliye gareeb hi thik hai (for sometime)
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3