I already sent the ship name,TejRaj to Lizzie. I was creating teams for this forum.
...At least in team RR will get Teju
Teju will get RR
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I already sent the ship name,TejRaj to Lizzie. I was creating teams for this forum.
...At least in team RR will get Teju
Teju will get RR
The rockstar is looking hot. I didn't know he has six pack abs.
And the doctor is looking dignified as usual. He's playing guitar.
Imagine he will be showing his six pack" abs " to Teju
while exercising.....Neil has pack or " fold" no idea
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose
Imagine he will be showing his six pack" abs " to Teju
while exercising.....Neil has pack or " fold" no idea
Neil doesn't need to have packs. He has a heart of gold. 
When I saw Neil in a first few episodes I thought they were showing him as a not so smart guy. But then I saw his actions. And actually wo jo jo kaam kar raha hai na usse unsmart to bilkul bhi nahi lagta! Ek ladki ko tiger se bachaya!
Ye to smart ladke bhi nahi kar sakte! He's truly heroic!
When I saw Neil in a first few episodes I thought they were showing him as a not so smart guy. But then I saw his actions. And actually wo jo jo kaam kar raha hai na usse unsmart to bilkul bhi nahi lagta! Ek ladki ko tiger se bachaya!
Ye to smart ladke bhi nahi kar sakte! He's truly heroic!
full on neil simping chal rhi hai!!! but on a serious note teju is blinded with her love for rituraj isiliye usse kuchh samajh nhi aa rha hai. PS: neil gives too dharmik vibes with the way he talks that if he would've been in real life i too wouldnt have liked him much
RR ka double meaning, especially in Ganjaverse... I just can't 

When I saw Neil in a first few episodes I thought they were showing him as a not so smart guy. But then I saw his actions. And actually wo jo jo kaam kar raha hai na usse unsmart to bilkul bhi nahi lagta! Ek ladki ko tiger se bachaya!
Ye to smart ladke bhi nahi kar sakte! He's truly heroic!
Aaj ke episode me Neil ka voice modulation dekha tha when he said to Tejaswini Doctor hona kya crime hai mam? Ekdum firm and stoic laga tha. He is smart, he can even put a person in his/her place but displays this side of him only when it's required. He is someone who keeps his cards hidden till the end.
Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006
full on neil simping chal rhi hai!!! but on a serious note teju is blinded with her love for rituraj isiliye usse kuchh samajh nhi aa rha hai. PS: neil gives too dharmik vibes with the way he talks that if he would've been in real life i too wouldnt have liked him much
Hahahaha...dharmik vibes with the way he talks 
Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006
full on neil simping chal rhi hai!!! but on a serious note teju is blinded with her love for rituraj isiliye usse kuchh samajh nhi aa rha hai. PS: neil gives too dharmik vibes with the way he talks that if he would've been in real life i too wouldnt have liked him much
Does simping mean admiring someone? Actually, I'm asking this question because I'm not familiar with internet slangs.
Does simping mean admiring someone? Actually, I'm asking this question because I'm not familiar with internet slangs.
yess! i meant to say that you really liked neil's character