Farhan tumse zyada cute hai alongside you
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Farhan tumse zyada cute hai alongside you
https://youtube.com/shorts/QFiC3M05jrE?si=ryxvNRJw8kiQ0yJM
The art & the artist😂😍👌
Kon farhan? Yeh dramey walaa
Hayeee mujhe iss creepy sy toh naa milaoo 😂
https://youtube.com/shorts/dQ6JQBiQlXI?si=5-EoATeRWHu8_dMB
https://youtube.com/shorts/xKxoVHnBW8A?si=W4PGKxHrUGbDTh9q
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZXRTAO068J0?si=o_jmveyzNfgQwg68
https://youtube.com/shorts/rNEmvcJH4Yg?si=OsKhSQda0Cf7yuEt
https://youtube.com/shorts/i27JueIkrog?si=gHYuULHYAbx0M0uY
https://youtube.com/shorts/8p3TsQeQrB8?si=uoiCdr8efLwEZ6g8
https://youtube.com/shorts/4GwuYI9ZJc4?si=OaDZ8jlVBW_GoI6W
https://youtube.com/shorts/aVftauw_93o?si=yzDI-bZtXN4Q8sgy
Love all these edits 😍🥰
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Kon farhan? Yeh dramey walaa
Hayeee mujhe iss creepy sy toh naa milaoo 😂
Agar Tum Saath Ho wala farhan played by none other than ameer gilani 

Originally posted by: cooldreams
https://youtube.com/shorts/QFiC3M05jrE?si=ryxvNRJw8kiQ0yJM
The art & the artist😂😍👌
LMAO
artist aisa hoga toh kalesh hona tae hai

I never thought I would hate a character portrayed by Ahad!!
Lo hogaya khaand!! I watched ten episodes of Aangan on dailymotion that too at low quality
I started hating that character Jameel very badly 
Originally posted by: bekaardil
I never thought I would hate a character portrayed by Ahad!!
Lo hogaya khaand!! I watched ten episodes of Aangan on dailymotion that too at low quality
I started hating that character Jameel very badly
He's too cute to be hated