Are you rainbow ? Because I found a pot of gold at your end.
This is - okayish I guess ? 
Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you rainbow ? Because I found a pot of gold at your end.
This is - okayish I guess ? 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Are you rishta? Because I want our relationship to be never ending
Toh phir batao.....
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai? Ooooooh

Are you the ocean? Because I’m drowning in you.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Do you like Disney? Because you’re the Mickey to my Minnie.
Aww, cute! I like Disney..But are you sure? Because I'm more of a Maleficent than a Mickey!😈😎

If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I’d be richer than Gates 
yeh zyada hogaya ab 
They say nothing lasts forever, so will you be my nothing?
I never believed in love - now I believe in a forever…because of you.
I don’t need a GPS to find my way to your heart.
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Aww, cute! I like Disney..But are you sure? Because I'm more of a Maleficent than a Mickey!😈😎
Are you Malefcient ? Because I feel attracted to your evilness 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
If I had a dollar for every time I thought about you, I’d be richer than Gates
yeh zyada hogaya ab
Are you a gate, you keep opening (welcom) and closing (reject) 😜